Tihányi Manor House in Radvaň, which houses today natural science exposition of Central Slovak Museum, has undergone several alterations. It was originally a ground floor Renaissance building from the first half of the 17th century; remains of it have been preserved in the north-west part of the building till today. The classical appearance of the building was established in 1819; further modifications from the 19th century resulted into Neo-Renaissance appearance.
In the thirties of the 20th century there were still four manor houses in Kráľová and Radvaň (today part of Banská Bystrica); three of them have been preserved till today. Radvaň and Kráľová have a long history. Radvaň was mentioned already in 1280 as Roduan. The name for Kráľová was Villa reginalis Queral in 1264, Khunigldorf (municipality of the King) in 1402.
The oldest of the four manor houses was Soví hrad from the 15th century (situated near today’s Tesco). It was demolished shortly before World War II. It is said that it was owned by Matthias Corvinus. The second manor house, Radvanský Manor House, was a centre of Radvaň and the seat of family Radvanský. It was built at the beginning of the 16th century. In the second half of the 20th century there was a State District Archive in the manor house. Today it is not used and is waiting for a new owner. In Radvaň still stands the Barczy Manor House from 1651, built on Gothic foundations. Similar as Radvanský Manor House, it is also not used and unfortunately in critical condition.