“A place where you can enjoy your coffee”
Since the beginning of the Záhrada (Garden) Cultural Centre reconstruction, we have always tried to provide at least a minimal comfort for sitting before and after the organized event. We managed to create a place where you can, not always in peace, enjoy a coffee during the day, but also spend an interesting evening. The café, and even the night bar on weekends, is an integral part of the cultural centre, which has become a place of meeting, communication and discovery both for you and for us.
“Fruit Garden or Public Living Room”
The most beautiful seasons of this place are spring and summer months, when everything is moved to the fruit garden, that is connected to the interior by generous glazing, which gives the place a magical atmosphere.
Sometimes it seems that the café is more like a “public living room” and new visitors may not like this kind of atmosphere. But we want this space to be not just an ordinary café, but a place for extraordinary and peaceful moments where you can relax, work, have fun, laugh, inspire, or just be.
What can happen to you here?
– You can be sniffed by a dog because we are dog-friendly.
– It can be silently around you sometimes because someone creates art in the hall.
– It can be noisy and messy because the hall is prepared for an evening event.
– Many children or a nursing mother sitting on the couch can be here because we are kids-friendly.
– Many different people can be here because different communities meet here.
– You can meet different people here because they think they are in a pub not in a café
… And you can be here too, because we will be happy to see you here!