From March 9, 2020 the following restrictions were taken in Banská Bystrrica to prevent the possibility of the coronavirus spreading:
- cancellation of all the cultural, social and sport events co/organized by Banská Bystrica City until further notice,
- cancellation of providing of swimming pool Štiavničky for public except training process until further notice,
- recommendation for hockey clubs to played hockey games at Banská Bystrica Ice Rink without public participation,
- cancellation of providing rehabilitation, hairdressing and pedicure services in the social service facilities until further notice,
- moving the date of “Banská Bystrica Newborn Welcoming”,
- until further notice, marriage can only take place in the presence of the newlyweds, witnesses, parents, marriage and registrar,
- cancellation with immediate effect of all abroad trips, excursions and study stays of kindergarten pupils and elementary school students (under the founding competence of Banská Bystrica City) as well as visitations to re-educational institutions,
- cancellation of The Open Days of the kindergartens under the founding competence of Banská Bystrica City for parents and children until further notice.
A 24-hour Call Center has been set up and experts can be contacted via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org as well as by +421 917 222 682 and +421 918 659 580.
More information about COVID-19 and latest situation update: